Students' Union Advice Service
We have an Advice Service that is free, confidential, and completely independent from the College.
Some of the areas that the Advice Centre covers include:
- Academic issues: Appeals and complaints within your department or generally in the college.
- Help can be given with disputes over fees.
- Disciplinary issues: when a student has been accused of an alleged assessment offence, advice and support can be offered.
- Accusations of non-Academic disciplinary issues.
- Fitness to study queries.
- A listening ear to grumbles etc.
- Form filling: if students or prospective students need help with forms then this can be provided.
- International Student Issues Homesickness, fees and general and local information. Visa issues are supported through the International Office and the College Registry (due to Home Office regulations).
020 7631 6365
For more information, go to Advice Service